So far so good

10:52 PM

2009 was a year where predictions for people born on the year of the pig are not quite lucky. I'm one of them. I however haven't experienced this "bad luck". At least not yet. 2009 came like the usual year for me, well not really usual. I've been lucky hehehe. I got a new task for blogging, a paid blogging site paid me, and my google adsense had been earning (not big but I'm glad it's moving). I was able to give gifts to most under my list (I can't give everyone though, there are too many of them). I am almost done with my pending jobs. Lastly, I bought quite a few presents for myself. I hope these predictions don't get in my way. We all know how thoughts created by these predictions affect our environment and eventually give a feeling of fulfillment. Optimism! That's my new year's resolution!

0 comments: