Are you a student?

7:21 PM

I was on my way home from work. I went to the workstation at the guardhouse to log myself out when this lady looked at me with serious eyes. I'm really stupid at things like that. I tried to think of every possibility of knowing this lady. I really can't remember. I thought of looking at both my sides but didn't do it. I can't afford to embarrass someone who might knew me by looking uncertain in front of her. Well, what I did was to also stare at her with a little smile as if I knew her also. After a few seconds, she finally spoke. She said: "Are you a student?". Wow she's fluent and pretty by the way. Although her words took me by surprise, I just smiled and shook my head. I was relieved that I didn't actually know her and didn't have to embarrass her like I did to someone before. She went on and told me: "You look like a student." I really didn't know what to say so I just smiled. She smiled back. Well, that shouldn't flatter me as it meant that I look ridiculously young for my age (but it did flatter me lolz). I'm a college instructor handling 3rd year and 4th year students.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

UG.