Is that embarrassing or what?

12:39 AM

Just a while ago, I went to the university wearing a formal wear. It was the second day of PAASCU visitation. Everything was set. I started the day right. Got up, took a bath, ate my breakfast, and went off. Upon arriving at school, I went straight to the lab, as I saw some of my students waiting. I left my things and hurried to the faculty room where I heard something on the way. The first class wasn't satisfactory as my supposed lecture did not work out. The computer just didn't cooperate. Well, we went on anyway. I didn't have my 11:00 class because we were due for an interview. I already felt uneasy, but never realized what it was. Then came the interview. I noticed the very cool feeling... it was cold because the room was airconditioned. But it was cooler. Just in the middle of the interview, I found out what that uneasy feeling was and it was related to that cool feeling. I saw my pants torn out right at the center! I was in front of a nun! The hell should I know what to do? I kept silent even though I should have talked a lot during the interview. I just kept silent. What's interesting is I forgot about it after the interview. We went on to take our lunch, did my job on my 1:00 class, then went on with the 2:30 class. In the middle of our discussion, I remembered that funny feeling. Damn the pants. I know my students couldn't have missed it! There was still roughly 30 minutes left and I discontinued our circular discussion. I should feel embarrassed! Geeez!

0 comments: