List of 8*

8:40 PM

THE RULES - List of 8* write 8 facts about yourself.

* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.

* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I started noticing the opposite sex (I meant having a crush) at the age of 5. I didn't know what it meant. I just can't stop noticing her. I think maybe my parents got irritated with me always telling them about this girl that they told me "Crush nimo siya?". I was surprised because I did not know what "crush" means.
2. I loved going to saturday school and sunday school during my elementary years. Why? Snacks!!! hahaha. (I don't know why, but I really liked the juice)
3. My highschool days were miserable. (Don't ask why)
4. College was fun. Yeah. It was.
5. Work wasn't what I expected it to be.
6. I haven't had a vacation in 7 years.
7. I'm now some kind of an entrepreneur. I'm not yet successful, but I will surely do my best to be one.
8. I have some serious trust issues. I really want to get rid of it, but my findings always support my theory about someone. I love to observe you know...

1 comments:

NATARAJAN said...

hi nice post
can we exchange the links
mine is http://yeahrajaspeaks.blogspot.com/