A taste of Korean food

8:23 PM


I had a taste of Korean food before but not like tonight. Before, I just took a taste from someone's lunch box. Now, I had quite a lot. It's quite what I expected: spicy!. I like spicy foods but there's something about Korean food that just doesn't fit my taste (No offense Hong! hehehe. Maybe it's just my Filipino taste buds hehehe. Or maybe the taste buds I inherited from my Chinese ancestors). However, despite how foreign the taste is, just take a look at the picture, it's almost wiped clean hehehe. Well what can I say? Filipinos love to eat. As what was mentioned in my previous post (as observed by a foreigner, Filipinos love to eat and this is a seafood diet hahaha). To my Filipino friends, it's quite good to experience other countries' foods. We can somehow have a taste of their culture. Carpe Diem!

0 comments: